Baroda Flexi Deposit
Baroda Flexi is offers customers the flexibility to deposit variable monthly deposits and earn higher returns. More so, customers may open Baroda Flexi for a period ranging from 1 to 5 years and may deposit amounts from NZ $100 to NZ $10,000 in a calendar month.
- Initial minimum deposit as low as NZ$100.
- Flexibility to deposit any amount from NZ$100 to NZ$10,000 in a calendar month, subject to a ceiling of 10 times the initial amount committed at the time of opening the account.
- Multiple deposits during a month also permitted, subjected to ceiling of NZ$10,000.
- Flexible deposit period – from 1 to 5 years.
- Payment of the deposit prior to the maturity date is permitted, with the Bank’s consent. However, in such cases a lesser rate of interest will be paid (see Fees and Charges below).
- No penalty for non deposit during any month(s).
- Auto renewal facility available at no extra charge.
- Overdrafts or loans secured against the deposit are offered for up to 90% of deposit amount.
- Alternatively, customers may set up standing instructions free of charge for a
fixed amount payable on a monthly basis from any operative account with us.
- Alternatively, customers may set up standing instructions with their existing
bank to transfer fixed amounts each month to credit their Baroda Flexi account.
Fees and Charges
- Where the deposit is paid to the customer prior to the maturity date, interest will be paid at 1% per annum below the applicable rate for the actual period the deposit was kept with the Bank.
- Our fees and charges are subject to change from time to time. For all charges please see our service charges.