Baroda Golden Savings Account
This account will reward customers with Premium interest each month when they:
- Make no withdrawals;
- Deposit $20 or more (excluding credit interest) by the last business day of the month; and
- Maintain minimum balance of NZD 1000/- during the month.
If any of the above three criteria is not fulfilled customer will be given standard applicable rate.
- Standard rate: 0.25% p.a.;
- Premium rate: 2.80% p.a.
- Total Effective Rate: 3.05% p.a.
- Facility to view account balance & transactions over Internet.
- Facility to set-up Standing Instructions for transfer of funds.
- Facility available to open joint accounts.
- Account opened in NZ dollars only.
Interest rates available online at www.barodanzltd.co.nz
Fees and Charges
Service charge for not maintaining minimum balance:
|Subsequent Months||NZ $10.00|
If the customer withdraws any amount from this savings account and/or not deposited minimum $ 20.00 then they will earn Standard interest i.e. 0.25% p.a. only for that particular month.
No interest is payable if the balance in the account goes below NZD 1000 during the month.
Customers will have the flexibility to deposit any amount in this account. Interest is paid on the last business day of each month.
Interest for non-business days is calculated based on the balance as at the previous business day. Interest are subject to tax as applicable.
Our fees and charges are subject to change from time to time. For all charges please see our service charges.