Baroda Savings Account
- Accounts may be opened either in NZ dollars or US dollars.
- Accounts can be opened with “zero” balance. Minimum balance is to be maintained from subsequent month.
- Minimum balance of NZ$500 or US$500.
- No Account maintenance charges except minimum balance charges
- Interest will be calculated on daily balance and paid every month (subject to deduction of tax).
- Cheque and Cash deposit facility.
- Unlimited no of remittance to any personal account of any bank in India.
- Facility to view account balance & transactions over Internet.
- Facility to set-up Standing Instructions for remittance and transfer of funds.
- Facility available to open joint accounts.
- Interest rates available online at www.barodanzltd.co.nz
Fees and Charges
Service charge for not maintaining minimum balance
|Subsequent Months||NZ /US $10|
- 100 free debit transactions every quarter and NZ/US $0.50 per transaction thereafter.
- Our fees and charges are subject to change from time to time. For all charges please see our service charges.
For Charitable Institutions, Religious Organizations, Trusts, NGOs, Employees Unions, Voluntary and Sport Organizations:
- All foreign remittances credited without any charges.
- Free collections of instruments payable within New Zealand
- Unlimited withdrawals without any charges or fees.
- Unrestricted number of transfer of funds from your saving bank account to another account.
For International Students:
- No maintenance charges
- No Minimum Balance requirement.