FAQ for Account Opening
The requirements are:
- Approved identity Proof like Copy of New Zealand Driver License* or passport along with original for verification. If you are holding foreign passport please ensure that it has valid New Zealand visa.
- Copy of approved address proof like utility bill/ bank statement / tenancy agreement in your name for the purposes of verifying physical address along with original for verification.
- One recent passport size photograph
- IRD Number.
- Minimum opening balance is not necessarily required at the time of Account Opening. Customers can deposit minimum balance via online banking once their account number is advised to them.
*Along with NZ Driver licence, please bring additionally one of below mentioned supporting document:
- NZ full birth certificate
- 18+ Card
- Valid and Current International driving permit as defined in clause 88(1)(b) of the Land Transport (Driver Licensing) Rule 1999.