Savings that secure your plans and future
Super savings account with many added benefits
Fees and Charges
Terms & Conditions
- Super Savings Accounts can be opened in NZ dollars only.
- Minimum balance required of NZ$1000.
- Account can be opened with zero balance. Minimum balance to be maintained from subsequent month.
- Interest on saving account component will be calculated on daily balance and paid every month (subject to deduction of tax).
- Deposits above and in multiples of NZ$1000 will automatically be swept from savings account to the linked short-term deposit account for a period of181 days, earning higher returns.
- If and when the customer needs funds more than his savings account balance, a reverse sweep order will immediately be auto-triggered to meet the customers liquidity needs.
- To benefit customers with maximum returns, a LIFO (Last In, First Out) system is followed in the reverse-sweep where the most recent deposits are returned to the savings account while older deposits remain in the fixed deposit account to maximize interest.
- Unlimited number of remittance without any fees to any personal account of any bank in India.
- Internet banking and Mobile App available