Helping you plan for a stress-free future
Open your fixed deposit account now
Fees and Charges
Terms & Conditions
- Fixed deposits are accepted in both NZ dollars and US dollars.
- Minimum deposit required of NZ$1000 (if the account is held in NZ dollars) or US$1000 (if the account is held in US dollars).
- Minimum period of deposits – One month.
- Maximum period of deposits – Sixty months.
- The rate of interest depends on the amount of the deposit, the currency and the maturity period.
- Interest is paid on maturity. Tax, if applicable, will be deducted as per tax norms.
- Overdrafts or loans secured against the deposit (NZD) are available up to 90% of deposit amount.
- Payment of the deposit prior to the maturity date is permitted, with the Bank’s consent. However, in such cases a lesser rate of interest will be paid (see Fees and Charges below).
- Automatic renewal of the deposit.
- Facility to view account balance & transactions over Internet.
- Current Interest Rates
- Where the deposit is paid to the customer prior to the maturity date, interest will be paid at 1% per annum below the applicable rate for the actual period the deposit was kept with the Bank.
- Our fees and charges are subject to change from time to time. For all charges please see our service charges.